Community Aged Care

Uralla Shire Council Community Support offers a range of services to assist older people, and younger people with a disability, to live independently in their homes. We offer services that provide you with the ‘Right Support, at the Right Time, in the Right Place’. We focus on your choices and your right to determine the supports that you access. We want to help you to remain independent, and can offer a vast range of services across the New England North West regions. See our service brochures or browse our website for detailed information on each service available.

For more information see below

Commonwealth Home Support Program Home Care Packages Social Support Groups Respite


All people wanting to access services are now required to register their need for service with a central gateway ‘My Aged Care’.

From this registration process, My Aged Care will organise for a person from a local Regional Assessment Service (RAS) to contact you and complete an assessment of your needs and they will then refer you to the service providers who can help you.

If you want to use any of the services provided by Tablelands Community Support or Tablelands Community Transport, you will need to let the Regional Assessor know that you want to be referred to us and they will put the referral directly to TCS/TCT.

To make a referral (for yourself or another person) through My Aged Care click here.